They could write it in neon across the sky... .: Unapologetic .: The Loft :. DO YOU KNOW BRIAN KINNEY?: Justin Taylor

Justin Taylor


Justin is a naturally-gifted artist, with a special gift for drawing his favourite subject: Brian Kinney. His confidence has grown since he began attending art school. Although Justin can be a bit of a brat at times, he's also quite brave and also wise beyond his years when it comes to reading people's hearts.




and that's when it happened, when he came along...





"Where are you heading to?"

"Nowhere special..."

"I can change that!"



"How old are you really?"

"20... 19... 18..."

"What is this, a missile launch?"

"17"



"I just saw the face of God. His name's Brian Kinney"


"Pop quiz, no talking. Here's your question. Multiple choice. Do you want to come home with me? A, yes. B, yes. Or C, yes. Tick tick tick! Time's up, pencils down. What do you say?"

"None of the above, he's going home!"

"I'm going with him"

"Good boy, you got an A+"




"Now you know what rimming is"



“You give a shit! You give a shit! You so care about me! You love me so much!"

“Get out!”

“Brian Kinney gives a shit!”

“Fuck you”



"You walked down with me, back to the Jeep, and we were goofing, we were dancing. I kissed you, said 'later.' And then you turned around and smiled. Then I knew why Debbie calls you Sunshine."




"It's a difficult question to answer given the limitations of the language, the conventionality of most people's thinking. Let's just say he's the guy I fuck more then once."






“It'll be a pleasure to work under you...sir..."






"It's French. We're frenchizing."



"Ridiculously romantic"



Justin's mother: At first, Jennifer struggled not with her son Justin's sexuality, but with the fact that he was spending many sleepless nights with Brian Kinney. Deciding to tear a page from Debbie's unwritten parenting handbook, Jennifer began supporting her son implicitly. With a new career as a real estate agent taking flight, Jennifer Taylor realizes that she has actually learned much from her son's struggle for independance.








Justin's father: Craig doesn't accept his son's sexuality.

"If you want to hit me, go ahead. Only I'm not going to cry like some little faggot. And if you want to send me away, that's all right, too. Because I bet you more fucking goes on at boarding school than in the back room at Babylon. But whatever you do, it's not going to matter, because I'll still be your queer son."



Daphne Chanders: Daphne is Justin's best friend since school. She's always there to give Justin advice, support him, and give him a place to stay when he has no where else to go.

"I'm not a lesbian, but I'm a big fan!"