They could write it in neon across the sky... .: Unapologetic .: The Loft :. DO YOU KNOW BRIAN KINNEY?: Lindsay Peterson

Lindsay Peterson


Lindsay is the devoted and loving wife of Melanie Marcus.
Mostly warm, but with the capability to chill, Lindsay is a committed partner to Melanie and adoring mom to Gus. But probably her most difficult role is being one of Brian's best friends.
Balancing love, motherhood, and friendship can sometimes be a challenge for Lindsay
Lindsay is usually the level-headed one in most situations, and often becomes the peacemaker between Brian and Melanie. She's sometimes torn between her love for these two strong personalities, but there is no doubt the one priority that supercedes everything is her young son, Gus. She loves being a mother.





[Lindsay] "Say hello to your son."


[Lindsay] “Who would have thought? You and me. parents!”
[Brian] “It's pretty scary, boys and girls. Think it's too late to return it?”
[Lindsay] “We could try. Ohh. I guess this means we're finally grown-ups.”
[Brian] “ 'Don't say that, Wendy! We'll never grow up.'
[Lindsay] “Don't be scared. Hell, if our parents could fuck up, so can we.”
[Brian] “I would have fucked you, you know. If I wasn't afraid your lover would beat the shit out of me.”

[Lindsay] “Well, you had plenty of chances.
[Brian] “And I took advantage of a few, if I recall.”
[Lindsay] “Wasn't half bad.”
[Brian] “Now you tell me? You mean I could have been straight this whole time?”
[Lindsay] “I wouldn't say that.”[Brian] “Well, then, I guess it's just as well.





[Lindsay] "You know, in your own weird, subversive way, you're not a bad father."
[Brian] "Well, I prefer to see myself as the anti-dad."
[Lindsay] "Well, whatever you are, if you'd like to spend more time with him, all you have to do is ask."
[Brian] "I think I'll stick to my un-credited cameo appearances."
[Lindsay] "You know, one day in the not-too-distant future, we'll be watching him graduate from school. Then I imagine he'll meet a lovely young girl - or boy. Get married, maybe. Have grandchildren, maybe."
[Brian] "Oh, you really know how to kill a moment, don't you?"
[Lindsay] "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be the hottest, handsomest anti-grandpa ever."
[Lindsay] "I want wrinkles, I want to have grey hair, I want Gus to make me a grandmother. I want to grow old with Melanie."
[Brian] "Do you want me to puke right here?"



[Brian] "I thought we agreed no weird lesbo sex in front of the kid."
[Melanie and Lindsay] "Fuck off, Brian!"



[Brian] "I just dropped by to let you know I’m not gonna be at the wedding; I’m going to the White Party in Miami instead."

[Lindsey] "You can’t ditch my special day."

[Melanie] "You prick."

[Brian] "As usual, objectivity falls to me... Think : you don't really want me there for you, do you? I have to be chemically dependent just to show up. I'll be drunk, I'll be bored, not to mention better looking than the brides. I'll offend all the dykes. I'll heckle the ceremony. Table dance at the reception, and inevitably fuck every good looking guy - gay, straight or undecided - in the place. Finally, I'll pass out naked, bitching about the cheap booze. You'll loose your dignity, you friends and your shirts paying for the damages. Hell! I'm doing you a favor getting out of the town."

[Melanie and Lindsay] "Have a safe trip!"



[Brian] "I'm sorry I won't be there to see you..."
[Lindsay] "No, you're not! I'm sure you're gonna have a fabulous time... Hey, we'll both be in white! Just be carefull!"




[Brian] "Lindsay, it's your weadding present... all expenses per 2 payed for Miami. Have a honeymoon, we'll all take care of Gus."[Lindsay] "But you don't want to be here, you said yourself... you'd get drunk, make a scene, pass out nude..."
[Brian] "Would you just take the fucking tickets?"

[Lindsay] "No! I want you to go! It wouldn't be right for you to stay! Kinney sacrificing for others? Trapped in a hideous display of sentimentality? I'd lose all faith, all hope... What kind of gift is that? I want you to fuck lots of beautiful guys! No apologies, no regrets... It's the best gift you can give me, knowing you're happy"