They could write it in neon across the sky... .: Unapologetic .: The Loft :. DO YOU KNOW BRIAN KINNEY?: Melanie Marcus

Melanie Marcus


She's a tough, no-nonsense, civil rights lawyer with a motorcycle mama past. Melanie isn't afraid to express a controversial opinion, whether personally or professionally. Yet, despite this contentious nature, she's also a devoted partner to Lindsay and mother to Gus, and will defend her friends to the death...even her sometimes nemesis: Brian.
Micheal is the father oh his daughter, Jenny Rebecca, who just like Gus, has two mothers: Mel and Lindz.











[Melanie] "Careful. Don't drop him!"
[Brian] "Oh that's just want I was planning on doing."



[Brian] "You were on the phone when he shot his load all over me."
[Lindsay] "Oooh, Brian!"
[Brian] "He can't help it. He's only seventeen."
[Melanie] "So, you and Lindsay each had an infant tonight!"
[Brian] "Yeah, but this one doesn't suck on my tits... unless I want him to!"


[Melanie] "It's simply in case something happens to you."
[Brian] "Like I'm decapitated at a railroad crossing. Or burned beyond recognition in some gas explosion. You know, I can just imagine the grizzly deaths you've conjured up for me."
[Melanie] "Like, in case you get sick."
[Brian] "Ah, even better."
[Melanie] "Considering your life. I mean, when's the last time you were tested?"
[Brian] "Six months ago. I was negative."
[Melanie] "That's twenty-six weeks and a hundred and eighty-two one night stands."
[Brian] "You know, I've always admired people who could multiply in their heads. And I'm always careful."
[Lindsay] "Look, this isn't for us. It's for our son. We need to make sure he'll be provided for."
[Brian] "And all I have to do is die!"
[Melanie] "Hopefully not before you sign these papers."













[Melanie] "Yeah, and I didn't want Brian be the baby's father in the first place. But, no, you had to have it your way. It had to be Brian or no one. So now he's a part of our lives forever. Whether we like it or not."





[Melanie] “Let me get this straight: you fuck up my life, destroy my relationship and you have the balls to ask me to represent you?"
[Brian] "Yeah, and I’ll pay too"
[Melanie] "Oh keep your money from what I hear, you’ll gonna need it"
[Brian] "Fine! Homophobe corporate America wins again"
[Melanie] "Oh Please you can hang a sign on your office door saying blowjobs: 10 cents, you wouldn’t get better than any women or person of color because guess what? You’re a white man and it still counts for something in this country"
(...)
[Brian] "Then you’ll take the case?"
[Melanie] "Look, not that I give a shit about saving your ass but it might be amusing to have you on debt with me for the rest of your life!"




[Melanie] "Un-fucking believable! Jeez, what are you, Mr Tefflon? Shit never sticks to you!"



[Leda] "Hi, I'm Leda"
[Brian] "Ahhh... Melanie's evil ex!"
[Leda] "And you must be the anti-christ... big fan!"

[Leda] "Ever been fucked by a dyke with a didlo?"
[Brian] "Is that an offer?"